STIHL Offers Two New Tools For Assessing Battery Power Costs
- STIHL has launched a new savings calculator and a charging cost chart to help local business owners assess the potential costs of battery powered equipment.
- The savings calculator takes into account factors such as fuel, maintenance, and labor costs, as well as the initial purchase price of the equipment.
- The charging cost chart provides an estimate of the cost of charging batteries using different voltages and the number of charges per day.
- The tools are designed to help local business owners make informed decisions about transitioning to battery powered equipment.
- Battery powered equipment can offer cost savings and environmental benefits, but the initial purchase price may be higher than traditional gas-powered equipment.
- STIHL offers a range of battery powered equipment for both professional and residential use, including chainsaws, trimmers, blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- The company is committed to sustainability and reducing its carbon footprint through the development and promotion of battery powered equipment.
As local business owners consider transitioning to battery powered equipment, it can be challenging to assess the potential costs and benefits. STIHL’s new savings calculator and charging cost chart provide valuable tools for making informed decisions. By considering factors such as fuel, maintenance, and labor costs, as well as the initial purchase price of the equipment, local business owners can determine the potential savings and environmental benefits of battery powered equipment. STIHL’s commitment to sustainability and reducing its carbon footprint makes them a trusted partner in the transition to eco-friendly equipment.