- NPMA has launched a new video series on dealing with stinging insect species.
- The video series provides guidance for local business owners and professionals on how to handle encounters with these insects.
- The series covers various stinging insect species, including bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets.
- Each video includes information on identifying the insect species, understanding their behavior, and implementing preventive measures.
- The videos also highlight the importance of seeking professional help when necessary and using appropriate safety equipment.
- The series aims to educate and equip local business owners to effectively deal with stinging insects they may encounter on the job.
The new video series from NPMA is a valuable resource for local business owners and professionals who frequently encounter stinging insects during their work. The series provides comprehensive guidance on identifying, understanding, and handling various stinging insect species such as bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. By following the recommendations and preventive measures outlined in these videos, business owners can ensure the safety of themselves and their customers. Knowing when to seek professional help and using appropriate safety equipment is also emphasized in the videos. This video series serves as an important tool in empowering local business owners to confidently deal with stinging insects encountered on the job.