NALP Forms Partnership with másLabor to Provide H-2B Visa Assistance
- The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) has partnered with másLabor to provide comprehensive services for employers participating in the H-2B nonimmigrant visa programs.
- This partnership will provide assistance to employers to navigate the complex process of obtaining H-2B visas for temporary foreign workers.
- The partnership with másLabor meets a key need for NALP members who frequently use H-2B visas to supplement their workforce, as the process for finding and hiring American workers has become increasingly challenging.
- másLabor has a proven track record of success in providing support for businesses navigating the H-2B process, including handling necessary paperwork and ensuring compliance with labor regulations and laws.
- The H-2B program is critical for many landscaping businesses, particularly those in seasonal regions where workforce shortages are common.
- With the new partnership, NALP members can access more resources and expertise to secure the workforce they need to meet customer demand during peak seasons.
NALP’s partnership with másLabor will provide valuable support for landscaping businesses that rely on the H-2B program to supplement their workforce. By working with másLabor, employers can reduce the stress and complexities of the H-2B visa process, ensuring compliance with labor laws while bringing temporary workers to fill critical labor shortages.