Summary: Green Industry Sees Revenue Growth in 2023 Q1
- The Green Industry recorded revenue growth of 5-10% in the first quarter of 2023.
- This growth comes despite an economic slowdown in other industries.
- The reason for this growth is attributed to increased demand for eco-friendly services and products.
- Many businesses in the Green Industry have also incorporated technology into their operations, which has improved efficiency and profitability.
- Home Service Economic Report: 2023 Q1 edition from Jobber claims that this growth trend is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
Despite economic slowdowns in other industries, the Green Industry continues to prosper with revenue growth of 5-10% in the first quarter of 2023. The trend is expected to continue, thanks to the increased demand for eco-friendly services and products and the adoption of technology by many businesses in the industry.